Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. You get to gather with friends and family and share a meal and spend time together. You get to reflect and think about all that there is to be grateful for. There’s no gift giving involved. Oh and I can’t forget about all the yummy food you get to eat. This year I have so much to be thankful for. We’ve had some highs and lows this year. We’ve shed some tears {who am I kidding? I’ve shed a lot of tears}, laughed out loud, experienced utter joy and disappointment, and we’ve been all around happy.

I’m thankful for:

  • God’s love and grace {which I’m just beginning to understand}
  • My husband {he’s the best!}IMG_0079
  • My health and my family’s health
  • My home
  • Friends and Family
  • Awesome coworkers
  • Our newest addition to the family, our sweet lab puppy, Sadie. She’s brought us so many laughs.IMG_2229
  • My job

And so much more. Too much to list here. Christmas is just around the corner, and I’m looking forward to starting a new year. But first enjoying the holidays with friends and family.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment