Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 5

{Written on February 23, 2012 when I was 5 weeks pregnant}
IMG_4576
Time feels like it’s moving slow. I so badly want to be out of the first trimester so I can relax a little. After experiencing two miscarriages, I just want to know everything is ok. I don’t think the worrying will ever stop. I guess that’s part of being a parent. I cannot wait for my ultrasound on March 7th. I want to know everything is ok in there. I’m trying to stay positive.
How far along? 5 weeks
Estimated due date: October 25, 2012
How are you feeling? So far no big symptoms. My boobs started to get tender. The cramping stopped, and sometimes I feel a little nauseous. And I’m so bloated. I’m trying to enjoy it because I know the symptoms will really start in the next week or two.
Are you showing? Definitely not.
What are you researching? Nursery inspiration.
Bought anything? No new purchases this week.
Mood: Super happy and excited. I’m having trouble sleeping I’m so excited. At the same time, I’m so scared I’m going to lose the baby.
Best moment of this week? Going to Fresno to visit my best friend, Dana, and telling her the news. We had a great time gabbing and shopping.
What are you looking forward to? My first ultrasound appointment in a couple of weeks! I hope we see a strong heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment