Sunday, March 25, 2012

Week 9

IMG_4841
How far along? 9w2d
Estimated due date: October 25, 2012
How are you feeling? New symptoms? Morning sickness has gotten worse this past week. I’m throwing up and gagging more. Very sensitive to smells. I can’t let my stomach get empty because that’s when I really start feeling nauseous. I’m just hoping this only lasts a few more weeks because I’m miserable.
Are you showing? No. My waistline is just thickening.
Cravings or aversions? Still wanting fruit. Biggest aversions are to chicken and coffee.
Anything making you queasy? Anything Jack cooks lately. Poor guy. He can’t even make himself something to eat. He made this soup earlier in the week. I had just finished eating my dinner and I got a whiff of the soup and immediately started gagging. He ran into the room and moved the soup outside and opened up all the doors and windows. It was too late though. I couldn’t hold it back and I threw up all my dinner. It’s comical now, but it’s no fun throwing up.
Mood: Happy most of the time. I do feel pretty miserable at some point everyday which is making it hard for me to enjoy being pregnant. I hope it passes. They say women feel the best during the 2nd trimester. I hope that’s true for me.
Best moment of this week? Just enjoying a quiet weekend at home, cuddling with my husband.
What are you looking forward to? My OB appointment this week! I’m kind of hopping he can find the heartbeat with the doppler and I’m anxious to know that everything is ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment