Thursday, May 17, 2012

Week 17


IMG_5197
How far along? 17 weeks
Estimated due date: October 25, 2012
How are you feeling? Feeling pretty good this last week. It’s so nice not to feel sick anymore. I actually ate some chicken this week for the first time in 3 months and it was delish. I also feel like I’ve been hungrier the last day or two. Maybe baby is going through a growth spurt?
Gender: Bouncing baby BOY!
Movement: Just the occasional flutters. I can’t wait until Jack can feel them.
The bump: My belly grew a little this week. I definitely notice it sticking out a little more. And more and more people are commenting on how I’m starting to show. I love my little bump. I rub it all the time and talk to the little guy in there.
Maternity clothes: Still just the maternity jeans. I bought some shorts and capris at Motherhood last weekend. I’m looking forward to trying those out this weekend.
Sleep: Sleep is good. Just getting up to use the restroom is annoying.
Cravings or aversions? I’ve been craving fruity candy. I mostly want Skittles and fruity Mentos. I’m trying not to give into it, but I admit I’ve had both of those in the last couple of weeks.
Mood: Happy most of the time. Occasional bouts of moodiness.
Best moment of this week? Finding out that we’re having a boy!
What are you looking forward to? The weekend and finally getting started on the nursery.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to watch your nursery progress!!! And your bump is SO cute :)

    ReplyDelete