Thursday, June 14, 2012

Weeks 19 & 20

So I’ve been a bit MIA lately and slacking on my updates. We’ve been super busy. First with preparing for our trip to Taiwan, and then the actual trip! I will have to do a recap of our trip. It was definitely an adventure. I’m trying to get back into the groove of things with going back to work and settling into our routine again. Now I’m dealing with allergies or a cold, not sure which one. Not fun.

How far along? 20 weeks (I’m actually 21 now, but I’m writing this to represent 19 & 20 weeks)

Estimated due date: October 25, 2012

Gender: Sweet baby Boy!

Total weight gain: about 10 lbs

Symptoms: Nothing really. Been feeling really great.

Movement: Definite movement! I feel it multiple times a day now and it’s getting strong and stronger. Jack felt the baby for the first time while we were in Taiwan. It was such a special moment. He was placing his ear on my tummy to see if he could hear anything in there, and the baby starting kicking his ear!

The bump: Definitely sticking out more and more in the last couple of weeks. In Taiwan, people could obviously tell I was pregnant. It’s taking some getting used to having a belly that sticks out all the time.

Maternity clothes: Maternity jeans and shorts. So so comfy! I’ll probably get some tops in the next couple of weeks. 

Belly button in or out? Still in, but it’s less shallow.

Miss anything? Nope!

Sleep: Sleep is good. Just getting up to use the restroom is annoying.

Cravings: Still wanting fruity candy. Not really having any strong cravings though.

Mood: Been very happy.

Best moment of this week? Can I just say the whole trip to Taiwan?

What are you looking forward to? Seeing some nursery progress and our anatomy scan on Friday.
Since I was out of town, here is a bump photo of me in Taiwan.

IMG_5482

No comments:

Post a Comment