Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quick Nursery Update


Ok, a quick nursery update. This is where we last left off with the nursery. Jack was almost done painting, and we were getting ready to find some carpet.


Here is the room now. Please excuse the mess. That's what Jack is working on currently, painting my old dresser. We had carpet installed. And Jack put together the PAX wardrobe from Ikea that we ordered. It's starting to come together! I'm so excited to start decorating it soon. The guy at Buy Buy Baby totally teased me and called to let me know the crib was in but our glider was still a few weeks out. Bummer. We have to drive 2 hours to pick the stuff up, and I only want to make the trip once.


Now I'm working on picking out fabric for the curtains. The top one is Premier Prints Zig Zag Blue Twill, the middle one is Premier Prints Gotcha Twill Blue, and the bottom one is Premier Prints Twill Polka Dots Lucy in Yellow/White. Which one is your fav? I think I'm going to go with the chevron in blue. I think it'll be fun for the nursery.


Here is a nursery I found with the same fabric:

{source}

1 comment:

  1. I vote for navy chevron!!! We used chevron in my son's nursery too and I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!! (oh, this is Coco Bee from HB!!)

    ReplyDelete