Thursday, July 5, 2012

Week 24

I totally slacked last week and missed my bumpdate. I was pretty busy though with my grandparents in town visiting. I was going over to my mom’s house every night to visit with them, so that left no time to take my 23 week photo.

IMG_6134 edit

Please excuse my greasy hair. 4th of July fireworks kept me up late and I didn’t sleep well last night, so that equals me being too tired to wash my hair in the morning. I’m so excited to be 24 weeks now! Baby boy can actually survive outside the womb now. Of course I want him to keep cooking for another 16 weeks, but I can breath a small sigh of relief.

Gender: Boy!
Total weight gain: about 15 lbs
Maternity clothes: Wearing a mixture of maternity and non-maternity. I have a few tops and dresses that are non-maternity that I fit into. But I love my maternity clothes. I can’t help but keep buying more! I’ve been looking forward to being pregnant and buying cute maternity clothes for a long time!
Sleep: Still good besides getting up to go pee a million times during the night. I can fall right back asleep though and I practically sleep through it. lol 
Miss anything? Sometimes I miss a glass of wine.
Cravings: Not really having any strong cravings. I’m mostly craving sweets which isn’t usual for me, even when I’m not pregnant.
Symptoms: Nothing. I’ve been feeling really great. Maybe the occasional heartburn, but that’s it!   
Movement: Getting stronger and stronger! I could just stare at my belly all day long and watch it move. It’s so amazing. My mom got to feel him last week which was really special. 
The bump: Definitely growing! It’s out front and center. 
Belly button in or out? still in
Mood: Super happy! 
Best moment of this week? Hmmmm I would have to say throwing my good friends a moving away party. I’m sad that they’re moving so far away, but it was great being able to send them off! Baby related: Nursery is all painted, carpet is installed and we have the PAX wardrobe all put together and up. I’ll have to post a nursery update later. Oh! And I can’t forget about making it to viability!  
What are you looking forward to? I’m always looking forward to the weekend! But I’m also looking forward to seeing my old dresser as a kid all freshly painted. Hubby is working hard!

I did a little DIY photo shoot yesterday for Independence Day. The tank is Old Navy and it’s not maternity. The skirt is from Liz Lange maternity for Target.

IMG_6105 edit
IMG_6118 edit

No comments:

Post a Comment