Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Nursery Update {We finally have a crib and glider!}

I'm so excited that we finally have our crib and glider! I ordered these two items back in May from Buy Buy Baby. In my genius head, I thought it would be a great idea to order furniture in a city two hours away from us. Maybe not so much, but it ended up working out just fine.

My crib had been in since the end of June, but the glider took foooorever to get in. I kept calling BBB and bugging the crap out of them. Every time I called, someone told me it would be in by such and such date and then that day would roll on by and I'd call again and it still wouldn't be in. I even had a hormonal pregnant lady breakdown one day after getting off of the phone with them. Many tears ensued and lots of laughs afterwards because I was crying over something so ridiculous. I think my husband thought I was a crazy person crying and laughing.

Anyways, Sunday the husband put the crib together. And I just love it so much.



 He looks a little creepy peeking around the crib like that!


 Such a hardworking hubby! He's done a lot of work on this nursery for me!


Here it is all put together! The crib is the Bonavita Peyton lifestyle purchased from Buy Buy Baby. Bonus with them is that you get to use their 20% off coupons for furniture.


I was so excited after it was all put together, I had to hang up the prints right away.


Ok, now for the glider! It's the Little Castle Blake Glider custom ordered through Buy Buy Baby. You can use their 20% off coupons for gliders too, and Little Castle doesn't add a fee for picking custom fabric. The chair is in crushed midnight with silver piping.


I looooove it! I'm so happy I went with an upholstered glider. It's super comfy and it rocks and swivels.


The nursery just looks so much more complete now! I have lots more to finish and update on. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment