Thursday, August 30, 2012

Week 32

Holy smokes! Only 8 weeks until my due date. Time seems to be moving quickly lately. I'm getting excited to meet our little man, but nervous at the same time. It's a little scary thinking about being responsible for another human being. Plus the fact that Jack and I's lives will never be the same.

I had an OB appointment today. His heartbeat sounds great and doc confirmed that he is head down! Hopefully he stays that way. I'll go every 2 weeks until 36 weeks and then weekly! Crazy how close we're getting to the end.




Gender: Boy!

How far along? 32 weeks

Total weight gain: about 27 lbs now. My weight gain has slowed a bit. I hope I can keep the total under 35 lbs.

Maternity clothes: Yep! Super comfy. I'm starting to get a little bored with the same 6 or so shirts I have to wear to work. I've only got 2 months to go so hopefully they can last me.

Sleep: Just getting up to use the restroom. I practically sleep through it. Oh and sometimes the little bub likes to move around and wake me up.

Miss anything? My old body sometimes. This belly gets in the way too much.

Cravings: This week I had to have chili. Made some tonight and it was delicious.

Symptoms: The usual heartburn, rib pain, back pain. My ankles are starting to swell by the end of the day. I also find that I get out of breath easy now.

Movement: So much movement. I feel little nudges all through out the day. His little bum it right under my boobs and he likes to kick my ribs. He also likes to hang out on my right side.

The bump: Growing more every week. It's definitely uncomfortable bending over.

Belly button in or out? still in.

Mood: Happy, nervous, excited, tired, grumpy

Best moment of this week? Putting more of the nursery together. We hung up the gallery wall and I made a crib skirt. Just some last little details to finish.

What are you looking forward to? Definitely the upcoming 3 day weekend, and also my shower next Saturday.

1 comment:

  1. You look as great as ever! I can't wait to see your completed nursery, I really need to get the ball rolling on finishing the small details! Have a good holiday weekend!

    ReplyDelete