Tuesday, September 11, 2012

33 Weeks

So I took my weekly photo on time last week, but got busy and forgot to write up my update. Se here is my 33 week (almost 34 weeks) update. Just 5 days late. oops.



Gender: Boy!

How far along? 33 weeks & 5 days

Total weight gain: about 28 lbs now. Gaining about 1 lb/week right now.

Maternity clothes: All the time. I can still squeeze the bump into some non-maternity tops.

Sleep: Still pretty good. Just frequent bathroom trips are kind of annoying. Where does all that liquid come from in the middle of the night?!

Miss anything? My flat stomach. This bump gets in the way too much.

Cravings: This week I've been wanting a lot of chocolate.

Symptoms: The usual heartburn, rib pain, back pain. Ankles seem to be swelling more.

Movement: All the time. The kicks to the rib hurt.

The bump: I feel like my belly really hasn't grown much in the last couple of weeks. I wonder how big I'll end up.

Belly button in or out? Still in. I'm not sure it will ever pop out completely. It's definitely really shallow.

Mood: Happy!

Best moment of this week? Definitely my baby shower last Saturday. So much fun celebrating our upcoming arrival with friends and family. This little guy was definitely showered with lots of love.

What are you looking forward to? My 34 week appointment on Friday. I can't believe I'm going every two weeks and soon once a week! This little guy will be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment