Friday, September 21, 2012

Week 35


I'm 35 weeks, which means 35 days until my due date! Holy crap. Only 2 more weeks and this little guy is considered full term and could come at any time. I'd be really happy if he can stay in there until 39 weeks though. He can come anytime after 39 weeks.

I'm definitely feeling the push to get all the last minute things done. I still have a few baby items I want to purchase. I need to buy some postpartum things for myself. Big things we need to do include installing the car seat & packing the hospital bag. Hope to get that done in the next couple of weeks. I'd love to get everything done in the next 2-3 weeks and then just relax and wait for baby.

Here are some photos from last weekend when I was washing all his clothes. I <3 tiny clothes.



Some bump photos from a couple of days ago. What my bump looks like from my view.


I can still see my toes if I lean forward.


And a side view of the ever growing belly. My preggo app says he's pretty much all developed and will just put on weight until delivery. I'm happy to know that if he came early, he'd most likely be just fine. 





Gender: Boy!

How far along? 35 weeks!

Total weight gain: about 32 lbs. That number is getting really close 35 lbs which I thought would be the max I would gain. :/ My feet and ankles are swelling like crazy everyday. :(  Hopefully a lot of this weight is just water weight.

Maternity clothes: Yep! I couldn't get by with out them. I'm happy with the amount I have right now. Definitely not going to buy anymore.

Sleep: Good except getting up 2-3 times a night to pee. I'm having a bit of trouble falling asleep. My mind is just racing with all the things I want to do before the baby arrives. I'm definitely in nesting mode.

Miss anything? Mostly my old body. I love being pregnant, but I'm tired of the rib & back pain.

Cravings: Not really craving anything lately. I always want dessert though.

Symptoms: Some heartburn, right rib pain, some back pain, swollen ankles. I feel pretty lucky with how good I feel most of the time. My biggest annoyance is the rib pain. Sitting at a desk all day makes it worse and especially my 45 minute drive home everyday sucks. Sometimes I'm on the verge of tears driving home, because it just hurts so bad. I feel like such a wuss. New this week is the carpal tunnel in my right hand. Doesn't help that I sit at a computer all day. Oh and I think my hips are widening or loosening in preparation for labor. The ligaments feel sore sometimes and when I roll over in bed my hips crack.

Movement: Lots of movement still! I mostly feel it at the top where his butt and legs & feet are. I feel his butt shifting around, sometimes pressing on my rib. Ouch! I feel, what I think are, little feet on my right side. They push against me. He gets the hiccups a lot too.

The bump: I feel huge now. I know I'm not that big, but the big belly is really starting to get uncomfortable.

Belly button in or out? Still in.

Mood: Happy, anxious, nervous

Best moment of this week? I would have to say last weekend when I washed all the little clothes and put them away.

What are you looking forward to? The weekend so I can get more stuff done.

2 comments:

  1. We're getting SO close! You look adorable :) Our baby boy has that pumpkin sleeper that I caught a sneak peek of in the second clothes picture lol. So soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing mama!!

    And I did the first load of baby laundry yesterday. OMG the cute.

    ReplyDelete